ThinkViral offers public workshops at a reduced price through our partnership with the University of Missouri Small Business Development Center at the University of Missouri in Kansas City.
Social Media Mindset: Build Relationships not Clicks!
Date: April 5, 2022
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Location: Zoom Online
This course gives attendees a social media business development plan that makes it easier to build a loyal customer base.
PART 1: SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGY
Social Media Clarity
4 Key Audience Groups
PART 2: SOCIAL MEDIA DRESS CODE & ETIQUETTE
Network Dress Codes
Online Event Etiquette
Managing Comments and Reviews
PART 3: SOCIAL MEDIA PARTICIPATION & MANAGEMENT
How to “Network” Online
How to Track What Matters
Monthly Social Media Management Plan
(After you register, you will receive a confirmation email from UMKC with instructions to join the course online.)
Customized individual or group training focused on your organization’s priorities and your customer’s needs.
POPULAR SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING PROGRAMS
- How to Use Social Media for Business Development
- Social Media for C-Suite/Leadership
- 12-Month Social Media Management Plan
- Tracking & Reporting Your Return on Relationships
- Stories That Sell
- How to Introduce A New Product or Service
- Design A Social Media Policy for Your Company
- Company-Wide Rollout of Social Media Guidelines
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING
Team ThinkViral may be hired on an hourly basis to help your company work through specific problems.