Social Media Training
Guidelines for Business Use
PUBLIC TRAINING EVENTS
ThinkViral offers public workshops at a reduced price through our partnership with the University of Missouri Small Business Development Center at the University of Missouri in Kansas City.
*NO PUBLIC COURSES AVAILABLE FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2022!
Please check the SBDC’s Local KC Event Calendar to find more social media courses and other impactful programs for startups and small businesses in the Kansas City area.
Social Media Business Development Training for Companies, Contractors & Communities
90-Minute, 2-Hour, or Half Day Sessions Available (3 hours) – In Person or Online
A Few of Our Most Requested Topics
- Sell without Selling – Using Social Media for Good
- How to Introduce A New Product or Service Online
- Create or Update Your Social Media Policy (2-hour session)
- Company-wide Rollout of New Social Media Policies
- Best Ways to Track & Report Results
- What Your Website Should Really Say
- Social Media Mindset – What’s Required to Succeed
- Social Media Roadmap for Business
- Social Media Participation Process for C-Suite
- LinkedIn for Construction Contractors
- The Best Process for Tracking & Reporting Results
- Simplify your Social Media with an easy Weekly Process
Let us customize a session for your that includes what matters most to your organization!
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING
Team ThinkViral may be hired on an hourly basis to help your company work through specific scenarios.