Social Media Training
Etiquette and Guidelines for Businesses
Social Media CLARITY
- How to Make Business Friends Online
- C-Level / Leadership Training
- Training for Marketing Departments
- Company-Wide Training to Implement Guidelines
- Sales Training & Sales Meetings
- Keynote Talks
Social Media Consulting – ThinkViral may be hired to help your company work through specific problems on an hourly basis.
ThinkViral offers public workshops at a reduced price through the Small Business Technology Development Center at the University of Missouri in Kansas City.
Social Media Road Map for Business
Time: 5:30pm – 8:30pm
UMKC Small Business Technology Development Center
Elevation Lab – Volker Campus
4747 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, MO 64110
- What really matters for business?
- Create a monthly social media routine
- What, when, how often to post online
- What to do about ugly comments and bad reviews
- How & What to track each month
- Plenty of examples and ideas!
Course is taught by Anne Cull, President of ThinkViral.