2017 Social Media Classes in Kansas City
All classes listed below are open to the public.
Private training available by appointment.
Social Media Secrets And Strategies For Business
May 24th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
September 6th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
November 8th, 5:30pm – 8:30pm
This 3-hour fast-paced training course will show you how to implement the most important aspects of social media and should leave you feeling more intuitively in control of your company’s strategy.
- What to post and how much to post on the top three social networks for business: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- How to create a weekly Social Media process that saves you time and brings referrals
- How choosing the “right” social network for your company prevents a lot of disappointment and frustration
- How to make sure clients, prospects, supporters, and media interact with your posts
- What to do about ugly comments and trolls
- How to use social media to get the most out of trade shows and events
- How to stay in front of customers on Facebook without paying so much for ads
- How much time it really takes for businesses to be successful with social media
- What really matters when it comes to ROI and social media analytics
UMKC Small Business Technology Development Center
Volker Campus, 4747 Troost Avenue, Kansas City, Missouri 64110
How To Use Social Media For Business Development
May 11, 2017
8:30am – 11:30am
Many companies think social media is all about marketing and advertising, but social networks are actually online networking events that go on 24 hours a day. Since you do not have time to network 24 hours a day, you need a system to help you maximize referral opportunities while minimizing time spent on the social networks. This session introduces you to ThinkViral’s “SmartSocial” system, which is designed to help you increase business referrals by implementing a weekly process to “work” your social networks.
This class is taught by Coach Court Allam, Multimedia Director at ThinkViral.
COST: This class is sponsored by Enterprise University so there is NO COST to attend!
We do ask that you please RSVP Here: www.enterprisebank.com/eu
Hallbrook Country Club
2501 W 111th Terrace, Leawood, KS 66211